Data privacy statement of Kulmia Leaders Oy is drawn in accordance with Personal Data Act (10 and 24 §) and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Created by Kulmia Leaders Oy 3.8.2020.
Kulmia Leaders Oy (business ID: 2055087-8), Firdonkatu 2 T 62, 00520 Helsinki.
Register contact person
Iivo Kerminen firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 400 889 197
With register related matters, please contact us through email.
Name of the register
Executive search and assessment assignment related client and candidate register.
Purpose of personal data processing
We collect and process personal data of participants and client companies’ contact persons, which is adequate to our executive search, leadership assessment and development assignments. We request the consent from everyone participating in our commissions. Collection of personal data is based on the consent of the registered, client contract or maintenance of client relations, candidate communication, client and candidate feedback execution, legislation or the legitimate interest of Kulmia Leaders Oy.
Data content of the register
In the register we collect the following information based on their intended use:
- Basic information such as name, contact information (address, email address, phone number) and date of birth
- Information on education, profession and work experience
- Information on competences, specialty, and industry experience
- Information on person’s employer, position, income and duration of employments
- Information related to person’s job search expectations
- Information related to assessments
- Client companies contact person’s name, position and contact information
- Client and candidate communication information (phone calls, emails, meetings)
Regular sources of information
The information in the register is received mainly from the registered itself through phone calls, emails, meetings and in different events. In addition, we collect information from public information sources (e.g. company websites, LinkedIn), news sources and references, as needed.
Personal data storage period
We store personal data as long as it is appropriate from the client assignments’ points of view. As a general rule, we renew the consent request of the executive search commission participants in every five years. Assessment participants’ data is stored for two years, after which they are properly deleted.
Register protection principles
Only persons participating in Kulmia Leaders Oy’s assignments, have the access rights to the register and the access is protected with strong authentication. All the data is located in EU/ETA area.
Regular disclosure of information
We can disclose personal data, with the consent of the registered, to client companies along with executive search and assessment processes. We always ensure and ask the consent of the concerned person for the data disclosure. Data is not disclosed to outside parties.
Data transfer outside EU or EEA
Register data is not transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Rights of the registered
By law the registered is entitled to:
- Ask for access from the register controller to his/her personal data
- Ask for correction, removal or processing restriction of the data
- The registered is also entitled to reject the processing, and transfer the data from one system to another
- Withdraw his/her consent on storing and handling data
- The registered is also entitled to make a complaint of recognised grievances to the authorities
We ask to present inspection requests and data correction or removal requests personally
and in written format to email@example.com.